Thursday 9 January 2014

Back in Business!

OK- time to revive this blog. As part of my 2014 goals I am bringing the blog back!
 A quick update from the last two years...
- had the baby and he is my everything!
- we love living in London
- I am once again preggo! Our second son is due in April :o)

So Tom and I each made a mind map for 2014. I will be using the goals from that and my life experiences from being "Super Mom" and "Wonder Wife" as the main focus for the blog.

Inline image 1

It is the 9th day of the new year and I am still focused on my map- at this point in years past, my new year resolutions have already been forgotten :o)
* Blogging- doing it ( it has taken me 5 days just to bring it back to life)
* Austria- next week (babymoon)
* Calling Ofsted Tomorrow
* Technology free evening tonight
*Call about schooling Monday
*Potty Training bootcamp Feburary 1
* cooked two "different" quick dinners during the past 4 days

I would have to say that so far in 2014- I am taking charge! Only 51 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment