Tuesday 14 January 2014

Where did my Baby go?


Tom and I want to grow Jax's hair long- no long like a girl but Mason Disick long - chin length and super cool. Well, Jax's hair was not cooperating with our vision. It was only grown over his ears and no where else so he looked a little Amish. Everyone kept saying it was time, including Tom because it was getting a little ridiculous. I would gel it and hairspray the "wings" back behind his ears, but that would only work for about an hour. Well, yesterday I finally caved and allowed our friend (a hairdresser) to cut his hair. She said she would only cut the "wings" but had to clean up the black and front too. 

during
before


Jax was the perfect client- didnt blink and eye and sat so patiently asking for lunch. The end result is cute, handsomer (as if that is really even possible), and he still looks like my baby- not a big boy... or so I thought. Well, Dad comes homes, you know the one who has been talking me into cutting his hair for months, and HATES it! some of the things that came out of his mouth yesterday- "where did my little boy go?" "I can't look at you with a haircut", "you are like a teenager now", "I want the old Jackson back" . Are you kidding me?! You wanted this and now you cant handle the result- DRAMA QUEEN!

after (with a grape)

P.S. this morning when Jax woke up Tom says- "I just can't get used to it!" Unbelievable! Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment