Tuesday 14 January 2014

That Pregnancy Glow

Generally, I have a fairly healthy diet...except when I'm pregnant! Granted, I once again have gestational diabetes so my diet is pretty restrictive but you would think that would make me even healthier. well if you call a new obsession with Doritos, McDonald's, and diet soda healthy- I am the spokesperson! I guess i should be lucky that my nightly craving for a brownie hot fudge sundae doesn't rear its ugly head more frequently- but eating 2 party sized bags of Doritos in two days is not OK (only original cheese please). Then  there's the McDonald's that I need at least once a week- I rarely ate McDonald's before & usually only when very hungover! And the big culprit- diet soda!  I guess it is filling a sweet gap that I cannot fill due to the diabetes but I hate the fact that I am drinking a soda a day. This poor baby- with Jackson I only had one decaf coffee my entire pregnancy and maybe 2 sips of diet coke! I really need to up my salmon and spinach intake but who the hell craves that?!


26 weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment