Monday 10 February 2014

Baby, Baby, Baby no name

I am 30 weeks today! Because of the gestation diabetes again, I will have a C-section in 8 weeks. I have known I was pregnant since 4 weeks- which means we have had 26 weeks to come to some kind of agreement on a name... we haven't! It's driving me absolutely bananas! Here's hoping we come to some kind of decision in the next few weeks.

In other pregnancy related news I officially am the proud new owner a glamorous pregnancy belt and a physical therapist. The belt- or as my husband calls it- the weight lifting brace- is exactly that. It lifts some of the weight off my pelvis and constrains my hips so I have more support. One would think I have gained 60 lbs reading this (photo included as evidence). Now here is the worst part- I am supposed to wear sneakers all the time too!!!!! WHAT?! Granted my Uggs aren't attractive but sneakers should only be worn to the gym! So this is where my head is at right now- not only do I look like a whale, I walk like an 80 year old penguin, I am wearing all black to try and hide this belt, but no you are telling me I have to wear sneakers?! Here's hoping these next 8 weeks go fast!

30 weeks- sans sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment